All right, since I don’t want to have to figure out the specifics for a bunch of playable races only to have some of them not even be used, here’s the races we have established so far:
- Human (as they are straight out of the book)
- Size: M Speed: 20
- A race of shark-like humanoids native to a planet with high gravity as well as dense concentrations of radiation on what little land there is on their mostly water-bound home. The harsh terrestrial conditions make the land unsuitable for sustaining any life. Over 10,000 years ago, the ancestors of this aquatic race were forced to the water, where the radiation could not do them harm, and their transition has made them experts in the field of genetic modification.
> +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma
> Intimidating: +2 racial bonus to Intimidate checks
> Last Man Swimming: Once per day, when brought below 0 HP but not killed, he can fight on for one more round as if disabled.
> Shark Stomach: +2 racial bonus against poison and sickening effects
> Land Lumberer: Base speed of 20 ft. but their speed is never modified by armor or encumbrance, except in water
> Bite attack (1d6 + Str)
> Swim Speed: 40ft
> Weapons: Proficient with simple weapons, tridents, battleaxes, and greataxes
> Languages: Common and Aquan
Apart from that, there was mention that Amanda would like to play an amphibious anthropomorph or a humanoid mammal resembling a seal, and I am working on an NPC that is a modification of the Sylph race, so while I get more information on that, if anyone wants to start fleshing out a more custom race, give me some background on how you want them to be and I’ll work out your bonuses and traits.
Beyond that, here’s a bit more information for you guys to work on your characters with!
Any class in blue, please message me if you would like to play that class, as there are certain details we need to sort out together. :)
Additionally, I will be modifying the class of the Alchemist, if anyone should be interested.
For this campaign, I’m doing a virtually no-magic setting, which is why you don’t see any straight casting classes on the list. If you really have your heart set on a caster, talk to me. Otherwise, all magic is assumed to be tech, which is part of the details we’ll be sorting out for the highlighted classes.
Speaking of tech, here’s what you guys have going on there:
Armor Type (Pathfinder Equivalent)
- Leather Work Armor (Padded)
- Standard-Issue Biomech Suit (Leather)
- Advanced-Feature Biomech Suit (Studded Leather)
- Alpha Breastplate (Chain Shirt)
- Strongman Biomech Suit (Hide)
- Mirage Fiber Armor (Scale Mail)
- Cross-Energy Power Suit (Chainmail)
- Beta Breastplate (Breastplate)
- Biomechanic Battle Armor (Splint Mail)
- Heavy-Lifter Biomech Suit (Banded Mail)
- Heavy Energy Power Suit (Half-Plate)
- Bruiser Battle Suit (Full-Plate)
Weapon (Pathfinder Equivalent; Modifications)
All Simple Weapons are as-is.
- Pistol (Shortbow; One-Handed)
- Plasma Pistol (Composite Shortbow; One-Handed)
- Rifle (Longbow)
- Plasma Rifle (Composite Longbow)
This is a limited list, obviously, so if you want to do something you don’t see, feel free to ask.
You will be starting out on a spaceport, looking for work. More details on that to come, but you will be starting at level 3.
For your stats, roll two sets using the 4d6, drop the lowest method, and choose the one you prefer. If both your stat lines blow, let me know and I’ll see what I can do.
PLEASE feel free to start updating the wiki and adding your characters, I look forward to see what you guys have for me!